What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember that user's visit later when they access our content again. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal data, or access the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the web, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136 / EC, developed in our order by the second section of article 22 of the LSSI, following the guidelines of the AEPD, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use that is made on our website.
Next, a classification of cookies is made according to a series of categories. However, it is necessary to take into account that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
- Own cookies: They are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher himself.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data.
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a web page.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a web page. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing a specific profile to be developed to display advertising based on it.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.
Currently, most browsers are configured by default to block the installation of advertising or third-party cookies on your computer. The user can extend the origin restrictions, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or eliminate these restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookies. If you are interested in admitting advertising or third-party cookies, you can configure your browser for this purpose.
The acceptance made by the user, by clicking on the button TO ACCEPT shown in the initial information about cookies, implies that you are expressly consenting to the person responsible for their use, being able to exercise your rights and revoke your consent at any time, through a request to Clínica Doctor Omid.
Below we inform you in detail about all the cookies that could be installed from our website. Depending on your browsing, your browser settings and their acceptance or rejection, all or only some of them may be installed.
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or prefer to receive information every time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options to do so. Most browsers allow cookies to be managed in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the possibility of selecting in detail the cookies that you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains;
- Reject third-party cookies;
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, you can consult the microsoft support or the browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Configuration. For more information, you can consult the mozilla support or the browser Help.
- Chrome: Configuration -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content configuration. For more information, you can consult the google support or the browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult the apple support or the browser Help.